Small Farm Field Days
Unfortunately the Berry Small Farm Field Days has been cancelled once again.
The Field Days normally have:-
* A fantastic garden fair display where you can view a variety of stalls offering plants, tools, wheelbarrows, garden art and more.
* A large marquee housing a large range of farm livestock and animals - a very popular attraction for the kids.
* A great program of demonstrations and talks providing the opportunity to learn new skills and gain experience.
* And a dedicated Food Court for all catering outlets on the main arena provides ample choice for eats and drinks.
There are always lots to see for children, with the animal nursery, all of the farm animals being a big hit.
Last time over 120 exhibitors from all over Australia displayed the latest farming equipment, machinery and supplies as well as everything you could want for your farm – plants, trees, mowers, garden equipment, water tanks, solar solutions. And we had expanded the exhibitor space, so it was bigger and better than ever.
We thank our sponsors from last time who included:
Gold Sponsors - Millpaca, 2ST/Power FM
Bronze Sponsors - Ray White Real Estate Berry, Shoalhaven Party Hire, Simmark
Venue: Berry Showground
The Berry Showground is one of the most attractive showgrounds in NSW with shade trees surrounding the central lush green oval. It is located only a couple of minutes easy walk from the historical village of Berry, which features delightful old buildings, cafes and numerous craft and gift stores.
Displays have included:
- Small farm machinery and equipment displays
- Farm animals
- Demonstrations, talks and information
- Garden and farm equipment, shrubs, flowers and landscape supplies
- Professional advice on pastures, weeds etc
- Fencing, cattle yards, water tanks, mowers, tools, bikes, quads etc
- Variety of local produce and services